Personalized Internet Assessor- Taiwan (Traditional Chinese Language) Professional2 years ago - Jobs & Internships - Taipei - 1.2K views
Parttime, Independent Contractor, Work from Home Role
Personalized Internet Assessor Taiwan
(Traditional Chinese Language)
What does therole involve?
In this role you will bereviewing online search results in order to improve their content and quality.You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on content found insearch engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the searchterms used. Another aspect of this role will involve reviewing the TraditionalChinese written language used in the search results by examining grammar, toneand cultural relevance.
Through this work you willbe making a valuable contribution by expressing your opinion on the quality andcontent of what is currently out there on the web. You will play a part in improving the qualityof one of the largest search engines in the world using both your PC andrequired Smartphone device.
Who is suitable for this role?
We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a stronginterest in social media, specifically those who are an active daily user oftheir Gmail account. We also requiresuitable candidates to own & use a smartphone – Android or iPhone – andhave a familiarity with other forms of social media and Google products. You should also be flexible,reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home,working your own hours. Hours are up to 20 hours per weekdepending on task availability.
We are currently seeking people who havea specific smartphone device (Android V4.2 or higher oriPhone running iOS version 10.0 or higher) to complete tasks.
What are themain requirements for the role?
· Fluency in written and verbal TraditionalChinese
· Fluency in written and verbal English – please be aware the recruitment process is conducted inEnglish and all correspondence throughout the process and once hired will berequired in English
- You must be living in Taiwan for the last 5 consecutive years
- You must own and use a Smartphone (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 10.0 or higher) to complete tasks
- The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a Smartphone
- Gmail must be your primary email account
· Active daily user of Gmail + and other formsof social media.
· You must have familiarity with currentand historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairsin Taiwan
- Experience in use of web browsers and smartphone apps to navigate and interact with a variety of content
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
Don’t Delay! Submit your application through the below link using yourdesktop PC/Laptop: